Welcome to "Teen Questions" trivia! Are you a teen—or do you know one—who loves trivia games? If so, then this is the perfect game for you! Test your knowledge on questions about science, literature, history, pop culture, and more. Find out how much you really know about the world around you! With over 100 trivia questions, this game is sure to challenge even the brightest young minds. So grab your friends and family and get ready for some competitive fun. Let the trivia begin!
1) Who wrote the novel, "The Catcher in the Rye"?
2) What type of music did Michael Jackson become an icon of?
3) Which artist created the painting, "The Starry Night"?
4) What is the capital of Canada?
5) What is the name of the famous painting that depicts the Mona Lisa?
6) Who was the 16th president of the United States?
7) What type of animal is a dingo?
8) What is the largest ocean in the world?
9) Which country is the Statue of Liberty located in?
10) Which mountain is the highest mountain in the world?
11) What is the longest river in the world?
12) Who is the current president of the United States?
13) What is the capital of Italy?
14) What is the name of the famous highway that runs from Chicago to Los Angeles?
15) What is the name of the famous musical about a group of poor young people in New York City?
16) Who invented the game of basketball?
17) Who is the author of the book series, "Harry Potter"?
18) How many countries are part of the United Kingdom?
19) What is the largest desert in the world?
20) Who wrote the classic novel, "To Kill a Mockingbird"?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.