Tencent is a Chinese multinational conglomerate holding company founded in 1998. It is one of the world’s largest technology companies and the highest-valued company in Asia. Tencent has diversified its business into a variety of sectors, including social networks, computer software, the internet, e-commerce, mobile games, movies, music and others. Tencent is responsible for some of the most popular social media and gaming platforms in the world, such as WeChat, QQ, and the Honor of Kings. It has a focus on artificial intelligence and fintech, with a mission to “improve the quality of life through internet services”. Tencent's expansion can be seen in its presence in more than 80 countries and regions, from its original home base in Shenzhen, China. From messaging services to shopping and finance, Tencent is rapidly becoming one of the world’s biggest tech giants.
1) What is the founder of Tencent?
2) What company is the parent company of Tencent Games?
3) What is the name of Tencent’s messenger application?
4) What is the name of the Tencent music streaming service?
5) Which distinct game does Tencent publish?
6) How many different games has Tencent developed?
7) What is the name of Tencent’s investment arm?
8) What is the name of Tencent’s news aggregator app?
9) Which photo-sharing service does Tencent own?
10) What was Tencent’s first game?
11) Which company did Tencent acquire in 2011?
12) What is the name of the Tencent mobile payment platform?
13) What is the name of Tencent’s online retail platform?
14) What is the name of Tencent’s cloud storage service?
15) What is the name of Tencent’s video streaming service?
16) What is the name of Tencent’s mobile browser?
17) What is the name of Tencent’s mobile gaming platform?
18) What is the name of Tencent’s streaming service for gamers?
19) What is the name of Tencent’s philanthropic arm?
20) Which of the following is not a Tencent product?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.