Thermo Fisher Scientific is a global leader in providing scientific instrumentation and services for a range of industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device manufacturing. Founded in 1956, the company has grown to employ over 75,000 professionals and serve customers in more than 150 countries. Thermo Fisher Scientific provides the technology, services and products that enable customers to achieve their research and production goals. From laboratory equipment to integrated solutions,Thermo Fisher Scientific offers the tools needed to advance science and improve outcomes. Whether it’s developing new methods to detect biomarkers in clinical trials or designing systems to produce the right product ingredients, Thermo Fisher Scientific is committed to helping customers succeed. So, test your knowledge and see how much you know about Thermo Fisher Scientific!
1) What leading global brand does Thermo Fisher Scientific supply?
2) How many employees does Thermo Fisher Scientific have?
3) What year did Thermo Fisher Scientific acquire Affymetrix?
4) What type of products does Thermo Fisher Scientific provide?
5) What is the main area of focus for Thermo Fisher Scientific?
6) What technology does Thermo Fisher Scientific use to help accelerate research and development?
7) What company does Thermo Fisher Scientific partner with to enable faster, more informed decisions?
8) What type of services does Thermo Fisher Scientific offer?
9) What year did Thermo Fisher Scientific become a publicly traded company?
10) What country is Thermo Fisher Scientific headquartered?
11) What type of business is Thermo Fisher Scientific?
12) What type of instruments does Thermo Fisher Scientific provide?
13) What type of products does Thermo Fisher Scientific supply?
14) What is the main focus of Thermo Fisher Scientific's products?
15) What is the name of the software Thermo Fisher Scientific provides to its customers?
16) What type of consumables does Thermo Fisher Scientific produce?
17) What markets does Thermo Fisher Scientific supply?
18) What type of software services does Thermo Fisher Scientific offer?
19) What type of products does Thermo Fisher Scientific provide for clinical diagnostics?
20) What type of products does Thermo Fisher Scientific offer for food safety?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.