Tianjin is an ancient city located in Northeastern China. It is known for its rich heritage and culture, with a history that dates back thousands of years. As one of the four municipalities directly governed by the Chinese central government, it is a major industrial, technological and cultural center. The city is home to many landmarks, such as the Tianjin Eye, a large Ferris wheel that overlooks the city, and the Tianjin Tianhua Square, one of the largest squares in China. It also boasts a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Old Town of Zoucheng and the Sacred Way of the Ming Dynasty Tombs. With a population of over 15 million people, Tianjin is one of the most populous cities in the world. Its diverse culture, history and attractions make it an exciting place to explore.
1) What is the largest bridge in Tianjin?
2) Where is the Museum of Tianjin located?
3) What is the most visited landmark in Tianjin?
4) What is the name of the largest river in Tianjin?
5) Which year was Tianjin as a municipality established?
6) What is the name of the largest railway station in Tianjin?
7) What can be found at Weijin Road?
8) What kind of food Tianjin is famous for?
9) What is the oldest university in Tianjin?
10) What type of transport system is the Shenglijia Railway Line?
11) In which district is the Tianjin Natural History Museum located?
12) What are the famous remains of the Great Wall of China in Tianjin?
13) Which is the most popular shopping mall in Tianjin?
14) Where is the Tianjin Zoo located?
15) What is the name of the highest peak in Tianjin?
16) When is the Tianjin International Marathon held?
17) Who built the Five Main Avenues of Tianjin?
18) What type of food is sold in the Nanshi Food Street?
19) Where is the Tianjin Ancient Culture Street located?
20) What is the name of the popular amusement park in Tianjin?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.