Welcome to the "Tim Hortons" trivia template! Tim Hortons is a Canadian-based international fast food restaurant chain specializing in coffee and other food items. It was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton and Jim Charade. Over the years, the company has become one of the most iconic and beloved brands in Canada, with more than 4,000 locations throughout North America. From its signature Timbits to its famous coffee blends, the Tim Hortons menu has something for everyone. So, let’s test your knowledge of all things Tim Hortons with this trivia template!
1) What type of coffee does Tim Hortons sell?
2) In what year was Tim Hortons founded?
3) What is the name of the malted milkshake sold by Tim Hortons?
4) What is the name of the breakfast sandwich featuring egg and bacon on a biscuit?
5) How many calories are in a regular Tim Hortons donut?
6) Which Tim Hortons menu item is similar to French toast?
7) What type of tea does Tim Hortons sell?
8) How much caffeine is in a small cup of Tim Hortons coffee?
9) What is the name of the breakfast sandwich featuring sausage and egg on a biscuit?
10) What is the name of the iced cappuccino sold by Tim Hortons?
11) How much protein is in a Tim Hortons premium oatmeal?
12) Which of the following is a breakfast sandwich available at Tim Hortons?
13) What type of muffin is sold by Tim Hortons?
14) How much sugar is in a small Tim Hortons cappuccino?
15) What is the name of the oatmeal cookie sold by Tim Hortons?
16) What is the name of the breakfast sandwich featuring egg and ham on a biscuit?
17) What is the name of the hot chocolate sold by Tim Hortons?
18) How much fat is in a small cup of Tim Hortons coffee?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.