Timor Leste is a small nation located in Southeast Asia, occupying the eastern half of the island of Timor. It has a rich history that stretches back to the 16th century, when Portuguese traders first arrived on its shores. Over the following centuries, Timor Leste experienced a rollercoaster of colonisation, occupation and liberation, before gaining independence in 2002. Today, the nation continues to strive for peace and development, despite difficult past events. Its people are renowned for their hospitality and strong cultural values, and its stunning landscapes often draw nature-lovers and adventurers in search of a unique holiday experience. With its captivating scenery, fascinating culture and remarkable history, Timor Leste is a nation worth discovering.
1) What is the capital of Timor Leste?
2) When did Timor Leste gain independence?
3) What is the official language of Timor Leste?
4) What is the main religion practiced in Timor Leste?
5) What is the currency of Timor Leste?
6) What is the national anthem of Timor Leste?
7) Who is the current president of Timor Leste?
8) How many provinces does Timor Leste have?
9) What is the estimated population of Timor Leste in 2020?
10) What is the national dish of Timor Leste?
11) What is the highest point in Timor Leste?
12) What is the name of Timor Leste’s flag?
13) What is the average life expectancy in Timor Leste?
14) What is the main export of Timor Leste?
15) What is the largest city in Timor Leste?
16) On which continent is Timor Leste located?
17) How did Timor Leste become an independent nation?
18) What is the official motto of Timor Leste?
19) What is the national flower of Timor Leste?
20) What is the main port of Timor Leste?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.