Trinidad and Tobago is an island nation located off the coast of Venezuela in the Caribbean. It is known for its vibrant culture, stunning beaches, and beautiful landscapes. Trinidad and Tobago is one of the Caribbean’s most popular destinations for tourists, and its two islands offer a wide range of activities for both locals and visitors alike. From exciting nightlife to rugged rainforest hikes and world-class diving spots, Trinidad and Tobago has something for everyone. Test your knowledge of this amazing country with our Trinidad and Tobago trivia template. Test how much you know about its culture, history, people, and more!
1) Trinidad and Tobago is an island country located in which region?
2) What is the capital of Trinidad and Tobago?
3) How many islands make up Trinidad and Tobago?
4) What is the highest point in Trinidad and Tobago?
5) What is the name of the currency used in Trinidad and Tobago?
6) When did Trinidad and Tobago become independent?
7) What is the most populous city in Trinidad and Tobago?
8) What is the predominant religion in Trinidad and Tobago?
9) What type of government does Trinidad and Tobago have?
10) What type of terrain can be found in Trinidad and Tobago?
11) What is the predominant language spoken in Trinidad and Tobago?
12) What type of climate does Trinidad and Tobago have?
13) What is the largest animal living in Trinidad and Tobago?
14) When does Carnival take place in Trinidad and Tobago?
15) What is the national dish of Trinidad and Tobago?
16) Who is the current Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago?
17) Which is the longest river in Trinidad and Tobago?
18) What type of vegetation dominates Trinidad and Tobago?
19) What type of music is popular in Trinidad and Tobago?
20) What type of bats are native to Trinidad and Tobago?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.