Welcome to Tuesday Trivia! Every Tuesday we have an exciting quiz for you to play and test your knowledge on a variety of interesting topics. Challenge yourself and your friends and see who can get the highest score. We have a wide range of questions to test your knowledge and keep you entertained. So, get your thinking caps on and get ready to have some fun on Tuesday Trivia!
1) What is the capital of Ireland?
2) In what year was the Euro currency introduced?
3) What is the total number of books in the Bible?
4) Who is the patron saint of Ireland?
5) What is the current role of the British monarchy?
6) How many US states border the Atlantic Ocean?
7) What is the first book of the Bible?
8) How many countries are members of the European Union?
9) What is the capital of Wales?
10) What does the acronym NATO stand for?
11) What is the longest river in the world?
12) In what year did the Soviet Union collapse?
13) What is the capital of Scotland?
14) What is the world’s largest desert?
15) How many planets are in the Solar System?
16) What is the capital of France?
17) What is the most spoken language in the world?
18) Do cats have paws?
19) What is the currency of Germany?
20) How many countries are there in the world?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.