Tunisia is a country located in North Africa situated on the Mediterranean coast. It is the northernmost of the African countries and is bordered by Algeria to the west, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. It is the smallest of the North African countries and has a population of around 11 million people. Tunisia is a major tourist destination and has an interesting history. The country is known for its vibrant culture, colorful architecture, and lively festivals. There is also a rich tradition of music, theater, and literature. Tunisia has been a popular destination for centuries, offering plenty of sights and activities to explore. From ancient ruins to modern museums, Tunisia has something for everyone. Put your knowledge to the test and test yourself with our Tunisia trivia template!
1) What is the capital city of Tunisia?
2) Who is the current president of Tunisia?
3) What is the currency of Tunisia?
4) What religion is the majority of the population in Tunisia?
5) Which of the following is not a major language spoken in Tunisia?
6) How many provinces are there in Tunisia?
7) What is the main export of Tunisia?
8) What is the biggest lake in Tunisia?
9) What is the highest mountain peak in Tunisia?
10) What is the largest city in Tunisia?
11) What is the total area of Tunisia?
12) Who is the current Prime Minister of Tunisia?
13) Which of the following is not a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Tunisia?
14) What is the national anthem of Tunisia?
15) What is the national flower of Tunisia?
16) What is the official name of Tunisia?
17) What is the national bird of Tunisia?
18) What is the longest river in Tunisia?
19) Which of the following is not a national park in Tunisia?
20) When did Tunisia gain independence from France?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.