Welcome to Turkey trivia! This classic game is guaranteed to be a hit with everyone. As the country's culture, history, and language are so diverse, you could be asked anything from ancient ruins to traditional dishes. Get ready to explore the unique history and culture of this beautiful country - let's get started! From the stunning coastline of the Mediterranean Sea to the wonderful mountain ranges, Turkey truly is a land of magic and wonder. So put on your thinking caps and get ready to test your knowledge of historical sites, gastronomy, and culture. Who knows, you might even learn something new!
1) What is the national flower of Turkey?
2) Where is the Hagia Sophia located (the cultural heritage site of World importance)?
3) What is the official language of Turkey?
4) What is the Turkish name for the Mediterranean Sea?
5) What is one of the most commonly used ingredients in Turkish cuisine?
6) What is the name of the mountain range in Turkey?
7) How would you say “hello” in Turkish?
8) What is the capital of Turkey?
9) Which river runs through Istanbul?
10) In which year was the Republic of Turkey founded?
11) What color is on the Turkish flag?
12) What is the currency of Turkey?
13) Who was the first president of the Republic of Turkey?
14) What is the national animal of Turkey?
15) Name one of the two major lakes of Turkey.
16) What is the highest mountain peak in Turkey?
17) How many provinces are there in Turkey?
18) What is the name of the largest city in Turkey?
19) What type of traditional Turkish food is usually served in flat rounds?
20) What is the name of the currency before the Turkish Lira?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.