Turkmenistan is a Central Asian country of incredible contrasts. The country has a wealth of fascinating cultural heritage, as evidenced by its traditional Turkmen carpets and the ancient ruins of Nisa. Turkmenistan is also home to the incredibly beautiful Kara Kum desert, among the driest and harshest places on Earth. The country is rich in natural resources, such as gas and oil, and is one of the world's fastest-growing economies. Turkmenistan is a nation of many colorful and vibrant customs, and its people are known for their warmth and hospitality. From its spectacular monuments to its adventurous off-road tours, Turkmenistan is an intriguing destination that is sure to captivate any traveler.
1) What is the capital of Turkmenistan?
2) What is the official religion of Turkmenistan?
3) What is the currency of Turkmenistan?
4) What is the main ethnic group in Turkmenistan?
5) What is the name of the desert that covers most of Turkmenistan?
6) What is the single national dish of Turkmenistan?
7) What is the official language spoken in Turkmenistan?
8) What body of water creates Turkmenistan's border on its eastern side?
9) What is the name of the highest peak in Turkmenistan?
10) What type of government does Turkmenistan have?
11) How many provinces does Turkmenistan have?
12) What is the most widely grown crop in Turkmenistan?
13) Which animal is the national symbol of Turkmenistan?
14) What is the main export of Turkmenistan?
15) What color is the Turkmenistan flag?
16) What is the approximate population of Turkmenistan?
17) What type of climate does Turkmenistan have?
18) What is the name of Turkmenistan's only river?
19) What is the longest mountain range in Turkmenistan?
20) What is the main source of energy in Turkmenistan?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.