Welcome to "TV Questions" trivia! Test your knowledge on your favorite TV shows with this exciting trivia template. From classic comedies to sci-fi dramas, this template has questions that span the genres. Challenge yourself and your friends to see who knows the most about TV trivia. So, get ready to answer questions on characters, plotlines, and more - you don't want to miss out on the fun!
1) What show featured a series of 24 hour-long episodes that aired in 2003?
2) Who created the hit series "Game of Thrones"?
3) What show features the characters Sam and Dean Winchester?
4) What comedy show starred a group of six friends living in New York City?
5) Who plays the character Lester Nygaard in the series "Fargo"?
6) What show features the characters Mac, Charlie, and Dennis?
7) What show follows the adventures of the lawyer Jimmy McGill?
8) What show follows the everyday lives of doctors at Seattle Grace Hospital?
9) What show follows the adventures of the high school student Clay Jensen?
10) What show follows the adventures of the former soldier Steve Avery?
11) What show follows the adventures of the former crime boss Tony Soprano?
12) What show follows the adventures of a group of physicians in Los Angeles?
13) What show follows the adventures of six friends living in Philadelphia?
14) What show follows the adventures of the government agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs?
15) What show features the characters Bob and Linda Belcher?
16) What show is set in the fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia?
17) What show follows the adventures of the police officer Frank Reiger?
18) What show follows the adventures of the group of four male friends living in Queens?
19) What show follows the adventures of the characters Rebecca Bunch and Paula Proctor?
20) What show features the character Michael Scott?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.