Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe, located between Poland, Romania, and the Black Sea. Famous for its terrain of mountains, plateaus, and steppes, Ukraine is often referred to as the breadbasket of Europe for its highly productive agricultural industry. Its history dates back to prehistory, with the first human settlement known as Trypillia dating back to the 4th millennium BC. Ukraine has been occupied by a variety of different powers throughout its history, including the Mongols, Turks, and Russians. Ukraine today is a vibrant and modern nation, with vibrant cities and a vibrant culture. With a population of around 45 million, it is the second largest country in Europe and the 32nd largest in the world. Ukraine is home to a diverse population, with a large variety of ethnicities, religions, and languages. Ukrainians are known for their hospitality, hospitality, and for their unique cuisine consisting of a variety of meat dishes and other dishes including borscht and pierogies. So dive in and test your knowledge about Ukraine in our trivia template!
1) What mountain range lies along the Ukraine's border with Romania?
2) Who was the first president of Ukraine?
3) What is the capital of Ukraine?
4) What is the currency of Ukraine?
5) Who is the author of the book "The Unwomanly Face of War"?
6) What is the traditional Ukrainian dish?
7) How many official languages does Ukraine have?
8) What is the longest river in Ukraine?
9) What is the majority religion in Ukraine?
10) When did Ukraine gain independence from the Soviet Union?
11) What was the name of the major student protest movement in Ukraine in 2014?
12) What is the national animal of Ukraine?
13) Which Ukrainian female was the first ethnic Ukrainian to go into space?
14) Who wrote Ukraine's national anthem?
15) What is Ukraine's highest mountain peak?
16) In which year did Ukraine become a member of the United Nations?
17) What is the largest city in Ukraine?
18) What is Ukraine's main export?
19) What is Ukraine's major natural resource?
20) What is the name of Ukraine's first film and first feature-length silent film?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.