Unilever is one of the world's leading consumer goods companies, with a presence in over 190 countries. Originally founded in 1930 by the merger of Lever Brothers and Dutch margarine producer Margarine Unie, Unilever makes and distributes a wide range of products, from food and beverages to beauty products, home care products and more. With some of the world's most recognizable and successful brands, Unilever is committed to making sustainable living commonplace and providing products that are responsible and valuable to people and the planet. With a mission to make sustainable living a reality, Unilever is at the forefront of innovation and research, making a positive impact on our collective environmental footprint. Test your knowledge on Unilever and the many products the company has in this trivia template.
1) What is the main product of Unilever?
2) What year was Unilever founded?
3) How many countries is Unilever present in?
4) What type of company is Unilever?
5) What is the name of Unilever's headquarters?
6) What is the name of Unilever's first product?
7) What is Unilever's slogan?
8) How many products does Unilever offer?
9) What type of food does Unilever produce?
10) What is Unilever's annual net income?
11) Which company merged with Unilever in 1929?
12) What is Unilever's primary business focus?
13) How many brands does Unilever own?
14) What are Unilever's top five global brands?
15) Who are Unilever's largest competitors?
16) What is Unilever's stock symbol?
17) What is Unilever's main goal?
18) What type of shareholders own Unilever?
19) What type of services does Unilever provide?
20) What type of company is Unilever?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.