The United Arab Emirates, or UAE, is a federation of seven emirates located on the Arabian Peninsula in the southeastern corner of the Arabian Gulf. The seven emirates are Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain. With its capital based in Abu Dhabi, the UAE is bounded by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It is an extremely wealthy country with a high Human Development Index, and a highly developed infrastructure. It is one of the most visited destinations in the world, and has a thriving tourism industry. The UAE is home to a diverse population and culture, with Arab and South Asian being the two main ethnic backgrounds. The UAE is renowned for its beautiful beaches, deserts, and skyscrapers, and is home to the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
1) What is the population of the United Arab Emirates?
2) What is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates?
3) How many emirates does the United Arab Emirates have?
4) What is the flag of the United Arab Emirates?
5) What is the official religion of the United Arab Emirates?
6) What is the currency of the United Arab Emirates?
7) What desert is the United Arab Emirates situated on?
8) How large is the United Arab Emirates in terms of area?
9) What is the language of the United Arab Emirates officially?
10) What is the main type of government in the United Arab Emirates?
11) What is the main export of the United Arab Emirates?
12) How many airports are there in the United Arab Emirates?
13) What is the climate like in the United Arab Emirates?
14) What is the second largest city in the United Arab Emirates?
15) What is the main sport in the United Arab Emirates?
16) Which of the following is not a land border of the United Arab Emirates?
17) What is the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates?
18) What is the average temperature in the United Arab Emirates?
19) What is the primary ethnic group in the United Arab Emirates?
20) What is the local time zone in the United Arab Emirates?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.