The United Parcel Service, commonly known as UPS, is a global package delivery and logistics company based in the United States. Founded in 1907 by James E. Casey, UPS has grown to become the world's largest package delivery company, delivering over 16 million packages a day to more than 220 countries and territories around the world. UPS is known for its commitment to reliability, efficiency and quality customer service, and is a leader in the international express delivery and supply chain management business. Over the years, UPS has continually adapted to the changing needs of customers and the global marketplace, making sure that the needs of their customers, employees, shareholders and communities are met. Trivia about UPS is a great way to learn more about this iconic company and its history.
1) What was the former name of United Parcel Service?
2) What year did United Parcel Service become a publicly traded company?
3) In what city is the United Parcel Service world headquarters located?
4) How many countries does United Parcel Service deliver to?
5) What is United Parcel Service's slogan?
6) What animal is featured in United Parcel Service's logo?
7) What color is featured in the United Parcel Service logo?
8) When did United Parcel Service begin delivering to homes?
9) What is the name of United Parcel Service's international shipping service?
10) What type of delivery does United Parcel Service offer for Saturday deliveries?
11) What is the maximum weight of a package that can be shipped with United Parcel Service?
12) What is United Parcel Service's official name?
13) What type of tracking options are available with United Parcel Service?
14) How long has United Parcel Service been in service?
15) What type of units does United Parcel Service use to measure the girth of a package?
16) What type of shipping does United Parcel Service offer for urgent packages?
17) What type of cargo does United Parcel Service transport?
18) What type of international options does United Parcel Service offer?
19) What type of financial services does United Parcel Service offer?
20) What does United Parcel Service's brand promise include?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.