UnitedHealth Group is a leading healthcare and health insurance provider, headquartered in Minnesota. With over 300,000 employees, it provides services in all 50 states, as well as in 30 other countries. UnitedHealth Group offers a complete suite of healthcare products and services, including clinical, pharmacy, vision and dental plans, as well as employer-sponsored health insurance programs, Medicaid, Medicare and other government-sponsored plans. The company also provides innovative software and data analytics products to support health services delivery and health information exchange. UnitedHealth Group is committed to providing the highest quality care, reducing medical costs and improving the healthcare system.
1) What is UnitedHealth Group’s corporate mission?
2) In what year did UnitedHealth Group become a public company?
3) What was UnitedHealth Group’s revenue in 2019?
4) Which of the following is not a UnitedHealth Group subsidiary?
5) What is the name of UnitedHealth Group’s innovation center?
6) What is UnitedHealth Group’s stock ticker symbol?
7) What is UnitedHealth Group’s parent company?
8) Who is the current Chief Executive Officer of UnitedHealth Group?
9) What is UnitedHealth Group’s healthcare technology platform?
10) What type of services do UnitedHealth Group offer?
11) What is UnitedHealth Group’s focus area?
12) What is the name of UnitedHealth Group’s research and development arm?
13) How many countries does UnitedHealth Group operate in?
14) What is the name of UnitedHealth Group’s digital health solutions platform?
15) How many employees does UnitedHealth Group have?
16) What is the name of UnitedHealth Group’s healthcare plan?
17) What is the name of UnitedHealth Group’s technology and services subsidiary?
18) What is the name of UnitedHealth Group’s telehealth service?
19) Where is UnitedHealth Group’s headquarters located?
20) What is the name of UnitedHealth Group’s analytics and data-driven solutions platform?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.