Welcome to our US history trivia template! Test your knowledge and explore the fascinating past of the United States of America. From the Founding Fathers to the Civil Rights Movement, our template covers centuries of intriguing events and moments in US history. Discover the stories behind key events and personalities, and explore the crucial role they have played in the nation's past. Do you have what it takes to tackle our US history trivia template? Put your knowledge to the test and get ready for a trip back in time!
1) What was the first colony established in 1607 by the Virginia Company?
2) Who was the first president of the United States?
3) Which amendment to the US Constitution abolished slavery?
4) Where did the United States gain independence from in 1776?
5) What was the cause of the American Civil War?
6) What did the Louisiana Purchase add to the United States?
7) What was the name of the first transcontinental railroad completed in 1869?
8) Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
9) When did the United States enter World War I?
10) What is the name of the first successful English colony in the New World?
11) Why did the American Revolutionary War start?
12) What city was the site of the signing of the US Constitution?
13) What did the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848 mark?
14) Why did the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941?
15) When was the 19th Amendment to the US Constitution passed, granting women the right to vote?
16) What was the name of the nuclear weapon project during World War II?
17) Who wrote the Star-Spangled Banner?
18) What was the cause of the Great Depression?
19) What event ended American involvement in the Vietnam War?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.