Welcome to the Utah trivia template! This template provides fun and interesting trivia questions about the state of Utah. Utah is a western U.S. state full of beautiful landscapes, fascinating history, and diverse culture. From the stunning red rocks of Zion National Park to the iconic Great Salt Lake, Utah offers a wide variety of sights to behold. From the early Mormon pioneers to the modern tech industry, Utah's history is full of stories and culture worth learning about. Put your knowledge of Utah to the test with this trivia template and see how much you know about the Beehive State!
1) What is the official state fossil of Utah?
2) What is Utah's nickname?
3) In what year did Utah become a state?
4) In what year did the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints move to Utah?
5) What is the name of Utah's state capital?
6) What important river flows through Utah?
7) What is the predominant religion in Utah?
8) What is the highest elevation in Utah?
9) What is the state tree of Utah?
10) What is the most populous city in Utah?
11) Which of these is the most major recreational spot for skiers in Utah?
12) What is the name of the national park located in southern Utah?
13) In what year was Salt Lake City nominated as a host city of the 2002 Winter Olympics?
14) What is the state flower of Utah?
15) What is the state animal of Utah?
16) What is the state fish of Utah?
17) What is the name of the famed Mormon Tabernacle Choir?
18) What is the state bird of Utah?
19) What is the name of the state university system in Utah?
20) Who is the current governor of Utah?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.