Valentine's Day is an exciting time for kids! It's a day full of love, fun, and celebration. Kids of all ages can join in the festivities by participating in Valentines Day trivia! This fun and interactive trivia template is designed to challenge young minds and test their knowledge of the romantic holiday. Kids can gather together and answer questions to win prizes and gifts for their special someone. From the story of St. Valentine to the meaning behind various Valentine's Day symbols, this trivia template will take kids on a journey of discovery as they learn more about this special holiday. What better way to celebrate the love of Valentine's Day than gathering together with friends and family to play Valentines Day trivia!
1) What did Cupid create?
2) Where does Valentine's Day come from?
3) In what year did the first Valentine's Day card appear?
4) What did Shakespeare write about Valentine's Day?
5) What color is often associated with Valentine's Day?
6) What kind of animal is Cupid usually represented as?
7) What is the official symbol of Valentine's Day?
8) What saying is often found on a Valentine's Day card?
9) What color is often associated with Cupid?
10) Which of these is a traditional sweet treat for Valentine's Day?
11) What plant is often given as a Valentine's Day gift?
12) What kind of holiday is Valentine's Day?
13) What is a popular way to celebrate Valentine's Day?
14) What is the name of the Roman god of love?
15) What is the traditional flower for Valentine's Day?
16) What is the traditional jewelry for Valentine's Day?
17) What did the first valentines look like?
18) Who is the patron saint of love?
19) How long did the Roman festival of Lupercalia last?
20) What is the traditional way to end a Valentines Day card?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.