Valentine's Day is here and we have all the trivia for you! Every year, on February 14th, people around the world exchange cards, gifts, and romantic gestures to express their love and affection for one another. From candy, flowers, and teddy bears to romantic dinners, couples and individuals alike celebrate this special holiday. Test your knowledge of Valentine's Day with this amazing trivia and see just how much you know about this special day of the year!
1) When is Valentines day celebrated?
2) Which country is the second largest valentines Day gift-giver?
3) Which saint is traditionally associated with Valentines Day?
4) What is the traditional flower for Valentines Day?
5) What popular holiday is celebrated on February 15th?
6) What color is traditionally associated with Valentines Day?
7) What holiday do children in Japan celebrate on March 3rd?
8) What did the Roman God Cupid bring to humans?
9) What dessert is often associated with Valentines Day?
10) What is the traditional gift for a woman on Valentines Day?
11) What day do couples celebrate 2 months before Valentines Day?
12) According to an old English saying, what will happen if Valentines Day falls on a Sunday?
13) What is the most popular Valentines Day card?
14) What gift does Cupid bring to lovers on Valentines Day?
15) What plant is traditionally given as a gift on Valentines Day?
16) What kind of bird is traditionally associated with Valentines Day?
17) What is the traditional symbol of Valentines Day?
18) What is the common name of the holiday celebrated on February 14th?
19) What is the traditional gift for a man on Valentines Day?
20) What is the traditional greeting for Valentines day?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.