Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation located east of Australia, with 83 islands making up its archipelago. With a population of nearly 300,000 people, Vanuatu is known for its diverse culture and its unique languages, many of which are indigenous to the island. Vanuatu has also gained a reputation for its captivating natural beauty, its world-class dive sites, and its friendly people. With a rich history and culture of its own, Vanuatu offers a fascinating look into the unique customs and history of this corner of the world. So let's explore this island nation with a Vanuatu trivia quiz!
1) What is the capital of Vanuatu?
2) What is the official language of Vanuatu?
3) What island is the capital of Vanuatu located on?
4) What is the currency of Vanuatu?
5) What type of government does Vanuatu have?
6) What is the longest river in Vanuatu?
7) What is the highest point in Vanuatu?
8) What is the main religion practiced in Vanuatu?
9) What is the national dish of Vanuatu?
10) How many provinces are there in Vanuatu?
11) What is the primary economic activity in Vanuatu?
12) What type of climate does Vanuatu have?
13) What is the official national flower of Vanuatu?
14) What is the national animal of Vanuatu?
15) What is the largest island in the Vanuatu group?
16) What type of volcano is located on Tanna Island in Vanuatu?
17) How many islands make up the Vanuatu archipelago?
18) What is Vanuatu's traditional music genre?
19) What is the main language of education in Vanuatu?
20) Where did the population of Vanuatu originate from?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.