Venezuela is a country located in the northern part of South America bordered by Colombia, Brazil, Guyana, and the Caribbean Sea. It is the sixth largest country in the continent covering an area of nearly 900,000 square kilometers. Venezuela is rich in natural resources, including oil, gas, and minerals. With its diverse landscape, ranging from plains, to mountains, to tropical forests, there is plenty to explore and discover. Venezuelans are proud of their culture, language, and history, with influences from the native tribes, Spanish colonization, and the African slaves who were brought to work on the plantations. For centuries, Venezuela has been an important center of commerce, and today it is a major energy exporter and prides itself on its tourism industry. With its delicious food and stunning landscapes, Venezuela is a popular destination for adventurers, travelers and culture enthusiasts alike.
1) What is the currency of Venezuela?
2) What is the capital of Venezuela?
3) What is the national bird of Venezuela?
4) What is the most spoken language in Venezuela?
5) In which year did Venezuela obtain its independence?
6) What is the highest point in Venezuela?
7) Who wrote the national anthem of Venezuela?
8) Where is the Angel Falls, the world's highest uninterrupted waterfall, located?
9) What is the national sport of Venezuela?
10) What is the name of the flag of Venezuela?
11) How many official languages are spoken in Venezuela?
12) What is the name of the Venezuelan President?
13) Which religion is the most practiced in Venezuela?
14) What is the Venezuelan national tree?
15) What is the most populous city in Venezuela?
16) Which of the following is not a Venezuelan musical genre?
17) What is the primary source of income for Venezuela?
18) What is the name of the Venezuelan national dish?
19) What is the name of the Venezuelan national flower?
20) What is the official motto of Venezuela?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.