Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia on the eastern edge of the Indochinese Peninsula. Since ancient times, it has been a crossroads for trade and cultural exchanges due to its strategic geographical location. Not only did it witness many civilizations and dynasties, but it is also one of the most culturally and historically rich countries in the world. With its beautiful landscapes, vibrant cities, and unique culture, Vietnam is an increasingly popular destination for tourists. Test your knowledge of this fascinating country with our Vietnam trivia template!
1) What is the currency in Vietnam?
2) What is the capital of Vietnam?
3) What is the official language of Vietnam?
4) What year was Vietnam unified?
5) What is the national dish of Vietnam?
6) How many regions are in Vietnam?
7) What is the shape of Vietnam on a map?
8) What does the red star on the Vietnamese flag symbolize?
9) What type of government does Vietnam have?
10) What is the total population of Vietnam?
11) What is the main religion in Vietnam?
12) What is the hottest month in Vietnam?
13) What type of climate is found in Vietnam?
14) What is the most common type of transport in Vietnam?
15) What is the name of the highest mountain in Vietnam?
16) Which country borders Vietnam to the east?
17) How many UNESCO World Heritage Sites are in Vietnam?
18) What is the name of Vietnam's largest lake?
19) What is the most popular sport in Vietnam?
20) What is the main means of income for most Vietnamese people?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.