Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue and the largest private employer in the world, with over 2.2 million employees. Founded in Arkansas in 1962, Walmart has grown from a single discount store to a retail empire with 11,000 stores in 27 countries and e-commerce operations in 10 countries. Walmart focuses on bringing customers low prices every day, offering a variety of products from food and clothing to electronics, toys, and home furnishings. With a commitment to social responsibility, Walmart is dedicated to helping strengthen communities and creating economic opportunities throughout the world. Whether you're a loyal Walmart customer or simply curious, this trivia template will provide you with interesting facts and information about this iconic retailer.
1) What is the ticker symbol for Walmart Inc.?
2) How many countries does Walmart operate in?
3) What year did Walmart start its online operations?
4) How many warehouses does Walmart operate?
5) What is the highest price Walmart has ever paid for an acquisition?
6) How many employees does Walmart have globally?
7) Walmart recently announced a new brand to sell fashion items. What is the name of this brand?
8) How many retail formats does Walmart operate?
9) Walmart is known for its “Everyday Low Prices”.What year did the company introduce this concept?
10) What does Walmart stand for?
11) How many stores does Walmart operate globally?
12) What is the name of Walmart’s retail supermarket division?
13) What is the name of Walmart’s loyalty program?
14) What is the name of Walmart’s online marketplace?
15) Walmart Inc. is traded on which stock exchange?
16) How many stores does Walmart operate in the United States?
17) Walmart recently acquired an online shopping platform. What is the name of this platform?
18) What year did Sam Walton open the first Walmart store?
19) Walmart is the largest retailer in the world by revenue. What is the second largest retailer?
20) Walmart is the largest private employer in the United States. What is the second largest?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.