The Warisan Merdeka Tower is a 421-metre tall skyscraper located in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. It is the sixth tallest building in the world, and the tallest building in Malaysia. The tower was completed in 1998, and is currently the tallest occupied building in Southeast Asia. It is used for commercial, residential and observation purposes, with several distinct levels offering stunning views of the surrounding cityscape. The structure has a number of interesting features, such as a rooftop restaurant and its double-decker sky bridge connecting two towers at the 41st and 42nd floors. It is an iconic symbol of Malaysia’s vibrant culture and is a popular tourist attraction in the city.
1) The Warisan Merdeka Tower is located in which Malaysian city?
2) How tall is the Warisan Merdeka Tower, in meters?
3) The Warisan Merdeka Tower was built to commemorate which event?
4) What type of architectural design is the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
5) What is the name of the observation deck of the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
6) When was the Warisan Merdeka Tower completed?
7) Warisan Merdeka Tower functions as which type of building?
8) How many stories are there in the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
9) The Warisan Merdeka Tower is owned by which company?
10) What colour is the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
11) The Warisan Merdeka Tower is located in which district?
12) What is the height of the Warisan Merdeka Tower, in feet?
13) What material is used to build the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
14) Who designed the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
15) How many elevators are there in the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
16) How many restaurants are located in the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
17) The Warisan Merdeka Tower is part of which shopping complex?
18) Which type of telecommunications equipment is located in the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
19) How many car parks are available around the Warisan Merdeka Tower?
20) When did the Warisan Merdeka Tower officially open?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.