A wedding is one of the most important and memorable events of a person's life. It marks the start of a new chapter for two people in love and their families. From the venue to the decorations, food to fashion, a wedding is carefully planned and orchestrated down to the last detail. This special event involves many different elements, from etiquette and traditions to trivia and fun facts. For those who are curious to learn more about the history and customs of weddings, this trivia template is the perfect starting point!
1) What is the traditional 10th wedding anniversary gift?
2) What is the traditional wedding color for a Chinese wedding?
3) What country is the home of the first recorded wedding ceremony?
4) What is the traditional gift to mark a 25th wedding anniversary?
5) In which year did the world's first legal gay wedding take place?
6) In a traditional Hindu wedding, what is the groom's typically required to do of the bride?
7) What is the traditional gown style for a Catholic wedding?
8) What is the monetary value of a shilling in a traditional Scottish wedding?
9) What is the longest served royal couple in British royal history?
10) In a traditional Jewish wedding, what does the groom break under his foot?
11) What is a traditional part of the wedding ceremony in a Japanese wedding?
12) What is the traditional flower for a 13th wedding anniversary?
13) How many bridesmaids typically take part in a traditional Greek wedding?
14) What is the traditional wedding color for a Sikh wedding?
15) What is the traditional 20th wedding anniversary gift?
16) In what year did the world's first same-sex wedding take place?
17) What is the traditional bouquet for a 12th wedding anniversary?
18) What is a traditional part of the wedding ceremony in a Filipino wedding?
19) What is the tradition for a 14th wedding anniversary?
20) What is the traditional color for a Hindu wedding?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.