Wells Fargo & Co. is an American multinational financial services company based in San Francisco, California. It is the second-largest bank in the United States by assets, the largest in the world by market capitalization, and the third-largest in the world by total revenues. Founded in 1852, the company offers banking, insurance, investment, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance products and services. It is one of the most recognizable names in the banking industry and has been a long-time innovator in many areas of finance. This trivia template will explore the history, products, and services offered by Wells Fargo & Co. as well as its impact on the financial industry.
1) What year did Wells Fargo & Co receive its charter?
2) What is the current CEO of Wells Fargo & Co?
3) What is the primary business of Wells Fargo?
4) What type of financial institution is Wells Fargo & Co?
5) How many countries does Wells Fargo & Co operate in?
6) What is the name of the holding company of Wells Fargo & Co?
7) What year did Wells Fargo & Co become a publicly traded company?
8) What is Wells Fargo's stock symbol?
9) Which of the following is not a subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Co?
10) What is Wells Fargo's main headquarters located in?
11) How many employees does Wells Fargo have?
12) How many banking locations does Wells Fargo have?
13) What year was Wells Fargo & Co founded?
14) What is Wells Fargo's primary operating division?
15) What is the slogan of Wells Fargo?
16) What is the current value of Wells Fargo's assets?
17) What is the revenue of Wells Fargo for the year 2020?
18) What is the net income of Wells Fargo for the year 2020?
19) How many subsidiaries does Wells Fargo have?
20) How many ATMs does Wells Fargo have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.