Welcome to Whataburger Trivia! Have you ever wanted to test your knowledge of Whataburger? If you do, this is the right place for you! Whataburger is an American regional fast food restaurant chain specializing in hamburgers and other fast food items. Founded by entrepreneur Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton, the restaurant first opened its doors in 1950 in Corpus Christi, Texas. This quiz is a great way to explore the history of Whataburger and learn more about their products and recipes. So, are you up for the challenge? Put your Whataburger knowledge to the test and see how much you know about this American fast food staple!
1) What is the current mascot of Whataburger?
2) What is a Whataburger Jr.?
3) What is the restaurant’s namesake?
4) How many years has Whataburger been operating?
5) What type of food does Whataburger serve?
6) What is the company’s signature condiment?
7) What is the name of Whataburger’s breakfast menu?
8) What is the official color of Whataburger’s logo?
9) Which of the following is not a part of the Whataburger lineup?
10) What is Whataburger’s slogan?
11) What type of restaurants does Whataburger operate?
12) What year did Whataburger open?
13) What is the name of Whataburger’s loyalty program?
14) What is the name of Whataburger’s signature hamburger?
15) What is the minimum age to work at Whataburger?
16) What type of food does the “Just for Kids” menu feature?
17) What is the name of Whataburger’s breakfast burrito?
18) How many states does Whataburger have locations in?
19) What type of meat is used for Whataburger’s patty melts?
20) What is the name of Whataburger’s classic green chile?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.