Welcome to our World History trivia template! Are you ready to test your knowledge on centuries of events and civilizations around the globe? In this template, you'll cover the most significant moments and influential figures throughout history that shaped the world as we know it today. From the earliest known societies to the most recent international events, you'll get a comprehensive look at how the past affects the present. So, challenge yourself and see how much you know about the past!
1) Who wrote the book "The Prince" in 1532?
2) When did the fall of the Berlin Wall occur?
3) Who is known as the founder of Buddhism?
4) When was the Industrial Revolution?
5) Who led the Muslim conquest of Constantinople in 1453?
6) When did the First Opium War start?
7) What was the immediate cause of World War I?
8) Who was the first woman elected as Prime Minister of India?
9) When did Nazi Germany invade the Soviet Union?
10) What was the name of the first global network of computers, founded in 1969?
11) Who led the Chinese Revolution in 1949?
12) When did the French Revolution take place?
13) Where did the famous trial in the Nuremberg Trials take place?
14) Who discovered penicillin?
15) What was the name of the anti-apartheid movement in South Africa?
16) Who abolished the slave trade in the British Empire?
17) When did the Battle of Hastings take place?
18) What year did the Magna Carta come into effect in England?
19) What was the name of Julius Caesar's famous treatise on military tactics?
20) Who wrote "The Communist Manifesto"?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.