Zimbabwe is a landlocked country located in the southern part of Africa. It is bordered by Zambia, South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique. It is home to a rich cultural heritage and a variety of landscapes ranging from lush forests to sandy plains. Zimbabwe has a long and turbulent history, including colonial rule under the British and a time of economic hardship in the late 20th and early 21st centuries. However, it is also known for its breath-taking scenery and immense wildlife. With its diverse population and rich history, Zimbabwe is an interesting place to explore, and with this trivia template, you can learn more about the country, its people, and its culture. So, let’s get started!
1) In what year did Zimbabwe gain independence from the United Kingdom?
2) What is the official currency of Zimbabwe?
3) Which mountain range is found in Zimbabwe?
4) What is the capital of Zimbabwe?
5) What is Zimbabwe's highest point?
6) What are the official languages of Zimbabwe?
7) Which is the largest lake in Zimbabwe?
8) What is the official name of Zimbabwe?
9) What is the name of the Zimbabwe parliament building in Harare?
10) What is the largest city of Zimbabwe?
11) What is the official national anthem of Zimbabwe?
12) What type of government does Zimbabwe have?
13) Who is the current president of Zimbabwe?
14) What is the estimated population of Zimbabwe?
15) How many official regional languages are spoken in Zimbabwe?
16) What is the main national sport of Zimbabwe?
17) What is the main religion in Zimbabwe?
18) What is the main export of Zimbabwe?
19) What is the highest literacy rate in Zimbabwe?
20) What is the main source of electricity in Zimbabwe?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.