What is a multi-user account?
A survey account that allows you to add multiple users and grant them specific access levels can be referred to as a multi-user account. A Multi-user account set up is used by the organization that requires multiple users to manage surveys for the company. A multi-user license is issued to the same company where all the tools, features, and reports are available in the main account along with the additional users.
For every organization's account, the global preference setting is available, and if selected, then the same changes will be reflected in the main account along with the sub-accounts.
Adding a new user will create the invoice in the account. Also, all the accounts are on recurring billing and can be canceled anytime.
Example of multi-user accounts
Here’s an example of multiple user accounts added to the account
Uses of multi-user accounts
- Add or delete users: The multi-user license allows account administrators to manage licenses, permissions, and surveys.
- Identifying the creator of the survey:: The survey software with multi-user accounts helps in knowing the user who has created or modified the survey along with the timestamp.
- Survey feedback: The users can leave a comment on survey design, features, and functionality which helps the survey owner to collaborate the input and make relevant changes.
Types of multi-user accounts
User with a separate account - no sharing
The account administrator add a new user with the sharing options as a separate account, which means none of the surveys is shared with any other team member in the organization.
User with a shared account
The account administrator adds a new user with the sharing options as the shared account, which means the surveys are shared with other users, and they are allowed to view and edit the.
Advantages of multi-users accounts
- Save cost to company: This account type helps the organization in saving the cost by purchasing a single survey software with multi-user accounts rather than buying a survey software for each employee.
- Accessible features: All tools, features, and reports that are available to the main account are also available to the sub-accounts.
- Increases team efficiency: If a specific survey design or form is needed, it can be cloned and used by the users. Beside these, multi-user accounts helps the companies to share themes, contact list, and survey questions with the team members.
How to create multi-user accounts with QuestionPro?
Learn how to create and set-up this feature with our help file on multi-user accounts