Welcome to "Random Facts" Trivia! Do you have a thirst for knowledge? Would you like to learn something new on a daily basis? If so, this trivia template will be perfect for you. Here you can test your knowledge with fun and exciting facts that you might have never heard before. From science to music, pop culture and history, you'll find a wide array of interesting facts that are sure to pique your curiosity and make you think! So, come on in and start learning all sorts of fascinating new facts. Who knows, you might even get some of them right!
1) How many stars are there in the Big Dipper constellation?
2) What percent of Earth's surface is covered in water?
3) What is the name of the world's smallest fish?
4) What is the hottest planet in the solar system?
5) What color is the most common eye color for humans?
6) What is the closest star to our sun?
7) What kind of animal is a manta ray?
8) What is the most populous country in the world?
9) What is the highest mountain in the world?
10) How many oceans are there on Earth?
11) What is the scientific name for elephant?
12) What is the longest river in the world?
13) What is the name of the world's largest desert?
14) What is the most common element in Earth's atmosphere?
15) What is the most abundant metal in Earth's crust?
16) What is the capital of Indonesia?
17) How many continents are there?
18) What is the largest country in the world by area?
19) What is the smallest country in the world?
20) What type of animal is a cheetah?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.