What are the different survey distribution options?
There are a variety of options for inviting respondents to take your survey. Each survey has a unique link identifying its location at QuestionPro. This link can be added to an email, placed on a website, posted on social networking sites, printed on postcard invitations, etc. A combination of any of the above methods may also be used to invite survey participants. All of the data is still collected under one single survey.
- Email: Send out survey via email using QuestionPro email management system or download email batches for distribution using external email clients.
- Buy Respondents: use QuestionPro’s respondent sample services to target your survey.
- Embed in Website: Embed the survey directly in your website, create a popup as a page overlay or new window, or trigger the survey when a respondent exits your website.
- Post to Social Network: Use one-click posting to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- QR Code: QuestionPro QR codes store the URL for the survey. You can print/publish this code in magazines, on signs, business cards, or on just about any object/medium. Users with a camera phone equipped with the correct reader application can scan the image of the QR Code to open the survey in the phone’s browser.
- QuestionPro App: Use the QuestionPro mobile app to collect responses online or offline using a mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone.
- API: Get the API key and set up API integration.