What are Mobile Surveys?
Mobile surveys engage people at the point of experience to ensure that the survey data collected are timely and accurate. With QuestionPro App you can conduct these surveys on smart phones, iPads and android tabs, even when there is no connection available to the internet. The data is collected and stored, it can then be uploaded when you are connected to the internet again.
- On-site surveys – Rapidly develop and deploy complex and multilingual surveys on a variety of mobile devices. Interviewers engage people at the point of experience to ensure that the insights collected are timely and accurate. Examples of these are prospect information at trade shows, customer satisfaction surveys after movies/shows or exit polls.
- Post Class/Training Evaluation – Present a survey for feedback on training sessions right after the session ends.
- Personal mall intercept survey – Mall intercept surveys are widely used and able to reach a large segment of the population. In any given two-week period, about 2/3 of U.S. households shop one or more times at a mall. According to a CASRO membership survey, about 25% of all marketing research and 64% of personal interviews are conducted at malls.
QuestionPro App Features
- Collects GPS data of where the survey was administered.
- Collect the unique smart phone UID if used on smart phones.
- QuestionPro App has a simple UI so training is kept to a minimum.
- Supports all languages.
- QuestionPro App is available on all devices that are on iOS or android.
To download the app for free from the Apple App Store Click here for QuestionPro App
To download the app for free from Google Play Click here for QuestionPro App