How can I customize my survey theme?
To change the theme for your survey go to:
- Login » Surveys (select survey) » Edit Survey
- Click on the Customize Theme button to open the theme popup.
- Once desired changes to the theme are complete, click Save. For multi-user accounts, the main-level organization account will also have the option to save a theme as an organization theme. To do so, once changes are made, click Save as Organization Theme.
You can customize the following elements on the survey using the Custom Theme option.
- Font Type
- Font Size
- Background Color
- Title Bars
- Answer Hover Colors
- Button Color
How can I exactly match colors with my brand colors?
You can either select the color using the color picker or you can enter the HEX value for the color.
For more information on color codes, please visit: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp
How can I find the HEX value for the colors on my site?
Easiest way is to ask your designer/developer or the IT team for the HEX code. Or you can use the following steps:
- Using Print Screen, take a screenshot of your screen/desktop
- Open/paste it in any image edition software that you have
- Use the eyedropper (color picker) utility to get the HEX value for the color required
Or you can contact us on live support at: http://questionpro.com/chat/