What is Hubspot integration with surveys?
The Hubspot integration with surveys allows administrators to monitor customer trends and live data and gather robust customer intelligence and data. The integration provides the ability to take raw survey data and turn it into insights that matter. Right from capturing lead data to lead scoring, workflow management, lead scoring, and more - integrating surveys with Hubspot provides an excellent solution for insightful customer data management.
Example of Hubspot integration with surveys
An example of Hubspot integration with surveys is a software product organization that uses Hubspot to manage customer metrics and run targetted campaigns to increase sales funnel and closures. Such a customer is always on the lookout for new customer acquisitions and retaining existing customers by listening to their feedback. Calculating NPS scores, CSAT scores, reducing customer churn, increasing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and smart lead management with lead scoring and automated workflows forms a significant aspect of their strategy. Using the Hubspot integration with surveys provides them the ability to manage all of the above and look at customer data in a structure that helps with decision-making.
Uses of Hubspot integration with surveys
Some of the uses of Hubspot integration with surveys are:
- Capture customer data: On deploying a survey, a wealth of information is captured in the form of respondent data. Using surveys with Hubspot integration allows the capture and analysis of this customer data.
- Create segmentation: You can create segments depending on respondent data, assign lead scoring, and trigger custom workflows. This integration provides the power to do more with respondent data.
Advantages of Hubspot integration with surveys
- Monitor customer pulse: Since the flow of data is automated due to the Hubspot integration with surveys, it is easy to monitor the customer pulse, including purchase behavior, purchase intent, satisfaction scores, etc. You can also trigger workflows to monitor specific trends and take action on customer feedback and complaints.
- Survey data timeline: Monitor survey data trends over time and track changes in bivariate data. Monitor a structured survey data timeline in the case of longitudinal tracking.
- Impact customer satisfaction: One of the most significant impacts of Hubspot integration with surveys is the ability to look at existing and prospective customer data in real-time and act on it. Manage customer complaints at a nascent level and avoid customer churn.
How to use Hubspot integration with surveys
To set-up integration of Hubspot with your surveys, please read our detailed help-file on how to set up Hubspot integration.