What is multi-level filtering?
Multi-level filtering allows you to drill down in to your data and look at segmented reports, allowing you to gain intelligent insights from your data.
For example, if you want to look at respondents who completed the survey in the month of March and who answered the survey in a particular way, you can do so using data filters. The report is generated in real-time and you can instantly share the live report using the permalink for the report.
How can I add multiple filters?
- Login » Surveys » Reports
- Select the filtering option from the Data Filter menu. This is the first filter.
- Click Add Filter to add another level of filtering. You can have up to 4 levels of filtering at once.
- Click Save Filter if you want to use the same filter later. In the pop-up that appears, enter a name for the filter.
What are the filtering options?
You can set up filters based on:
- Response Status: Filter responses based on whether respondents completed the survey or left it incomplete or got branched out (terminated).
- Question Responses: Filter your report based on how respondents answered to a particular question.
- Custom Variable: If you have loaded custom variables, you can filter on them here.
- Geo Location: This is available for corporate licenses and higher. You can enter the location to filter on.
- Email List: If you have sent the survey to multiple email lists, you can filter by each list here.
- Date: Filter data for a particular segment of time.
- Language: Filter data for particular languages. (Available only for multi-lingual surveys)
Can I save my filters?
To save the filters applied:
- Click Save Filter.
- In the screen that appears, enter the name desired for the filter.
- Click Reset Filters to clear all filters.
- To access the saved filter, click the Data Filter drop-down menu. Saved filters will be listed under all other available pre-set filters.
What does the report look like? Can I share the report?
The report is filtered in real time and is available immediately. You can share the filtered report using the Filtered Report Permalink.
Can I download my filtered report?
To download the filtered report, first apply your filters, then click Download Data & Reports and select any of the export options. The downloaded report will include any filters you have already applied.