How can I setup the Survey Invitation Email?
Survey invitations can be accessed under:
- Login » Surveys » Send » Email
Survey invitations are survey-specific. Please make sure you have selected the correct survey. The active survey name is always displayed in the top right corner.
- Default template: For each survey, a default template is provided.
- Create New Survey Invitation: For each survey, you can create up to 10 templates.
How can I edit the Survey Invitation?
You can edit the following:
- Subject : Subject for the email / survey invitation.
- Body : Text for the invitation. You can use HTML in your invitation text. You can also insert images or attach files using HTML.
- From Email: This can be updated if needed to reflect the email of the sender.
- Insert Survey Link: Select from either the tracked respondent link (will appear as <SURVEY_LINK> or the anonymous respondent link (will appear as <ANONYMOUS_SURVEY_LINK>. This is also where you can update the Survey Link Text that will be displayed when a respondent sees the email.
- Insert Variables: Select from buttons associated with the custom variables First Name, Last Name, or custom variables 1-5.
How can I send a survey via email using the email invitation?
Once you have made adjustments to the survey invitation email, simply finish the following steps to send the invitation.
- Enter recipient email addresses (one per line), select from an existing email list, or create a new email list.
- Click Send to send the survey email invitation to the desired recipients.