Text analysis can be conducted with the QuestionPro Enterprise Platform. For this you can set up Text Categories.
Login » Surveys » Reports » Text / Media » Text Analysis
Text Category can be set up on an Open Ended Text - Comments Box type question.
- Click on the Add New Tag for adding a new category.
- Enter in the Name and Keywords for the category.
- Click on Save.
- Once you have added the necessary categories, you can set each response under a specific category.
- For the Text Response click on the Category Name to assign the category.
- Repeat the steps for each response
- Once you have categorized all responses under the appropriate categories, you can view pie-chart reports for the categorized data.
- Click on View / Manually Tag Responses to view Tag Responses.
- Click on View Chart for Chart representation of Tag Responses.
Is it possible to categorize one response to multiple categories? If yes how can I do that?
Yes. You can categorize one response to multiple/ all categories. You just have to keep clicking the categories you would like to tag the response to. Blue would indicate the response has been categorized in that particular tag.
License & Access Options
This feature/tools described here are available with the following license(s) :