To advance the world of experience and surveys, we are continuously working on creating the best-in-class products. Below are some enhancements we are working on that will be released for our users in September.
Plan your research with these features and collect better insights to make smarter decisions.
We are adding a new API that will provide us with a list of panels created by users and shared communities for a given user.
We are adding a new API that will provide us with the responses to the surveys taken by that user.
Introducing the exciting ability to seamlessly add badges through our Sampling filters. This enhancement will empower the client with a boundless array of badge choices. Also, the users will be motivated to earn the badges once they perform certain actions.
We are adding a widget, Survey comparison which lets them add survey mapping of up to five surveys with easy comparison data. It is possible to compare data based on mean, delta, or both together with color codes. The widget data will be available in Excel and PDF reports.
Revamping the eNPS widget involves enhancing the user experience and interface by introducing a sleeker design and enriching it with informative elements. This includes the addition of a legend for improved clarity, displaying responses and response rate percentages, and introducing Total Score and Average calculations. Moreover, users can now benefit from the ability to include benchmarks for effective comparisons. Further customization options allow users to view eNPS data segmented by custom fields, such as department or location, with an intuitive bar graph representation. Lastly, the addition of a downloadable PDF feature enhances usability and data accessibility.
We’re modernizing the notification prompts across the portal to align seamlessly with our new UX/UI enhancements.
We’ve introduced a new enhancement that grants users access at the survey level, offering greater flexibility and control over their interactions with our platform. Experience a more tailored and user-centric approach to survey management.
We are revamping the UX of our employee import screens for a smoother and more intuitive data management experience.
Enhance widget customization by allowing users to select specific questions within the heatmap during both widget creation and editing.
We are enhancing the 360 survey design by adding the ability to adjust the width of the section and repeat the header after each row. We are also adding the ability to add category headers in Excel reports.
We’re introducing a new feature that empowers users to protect their privacy by easily concealing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data. Users can take control of their data security with this added capability.
We are introducing a feature where users will be able to get output time for their respective timezone in which the account is present. Earlier, all the APIs used to provide output in the PST timezone only.
Other bug fixes and enhancements
- CM-3235: Fixing the email delivery issue with the addition of a Reply-to field in the global preferences.
- CM-3239: Fixing the security vulnerability issue where a random token must be generated always when the password is reset by the user.
- CM-3238: Fixing the issue where duplicate push notifications were being sent to the users.
- CM-3192: Fixing the issue when the member tries to reset the current email address.
- CM-3221: Fixing the issue on the topics module where the new topics weren’t loading when scrolling.
- WF-3334: Freeze header of Employee roster.
- WF-3356: Fixing issue with culture marker evolution breakdown.
- WF-3350: Fixing the change language button issue.
- CX-2803 – Fixing the timestamp issue where the date filter doesn’t work properly on the custom widgets created on the dashboard.
- CX-2853 – Fixing the dimension issue regarding the management of email lists.
- CX-2591 – Fixing the issue related to downloading disposition metrics where the user needs to select the date range for report twice.
- CX-2848 – Fixing an issue where an error occurs when users go to the last page of the email engagement API.
We’re as excited as you are to see how our products offer a better experience to your respondents, customers, and employees!
As always, we’d love to hear your experiences and suggestions at [email protected].