You can organize surveys in folders and set folder-level permissions to allow access.
- Login » Surveys
- Click the drop-down arrow and click on
create a folder.
- Click Share folder to manage permissions.
- To rename or delete a folder, click the drop-down by the folder name and choose the desired option. Note: The My Surveys folder is a system folder and cannot be renamed or deleted.
For sub-accounts, you have the following permissions:
- Edit: Edit permission gives users unrestricted access to your surveys within the folder.
- Report: Users can view and download reports.
- Copy: Users can make a copy of the survey.
For dashboard accounts:
- Dashboard Access: Users can only view and generate reports.
How can I move Surveys between Folders?
- Select the Folder to list the Surveys.
- Cilck on the Options menu for the survey.
- Now click on the Move option.
- On the popup window, select the destination folder and click on Move Survey button.
- The selected survey will be moved to the specified folder.