What is a multilingual survey tool?
A survey tool whose language can be changed so that all the features are available in your preferred language is considered to be a multilingual survey tool.
QuestionPro users can change the language of the application to one of the below languages:
You can also create multilingual surveys in 95+ languages, including Mandarin and Japanese. You can allow your participants to choose the language of their choice at the beginning of the survey.
QuestionPro uses Google Translate services to translate your survey into a different language. We have a built-in translation editor that allows you to make any changes in the questionnaire easily. We have users from different parts of the world, and so we let you change the language of the tool with a single click.
Example of a multilingual survey tool
Consider a user who wants to use the survey tool in the French language. He/She can configure the application to use all the features in French.
Uses of a multilingual survey tool
- Create multilingual surveys: With research targeting audiences across the globe, there is a growing need to collect data from speakers of multiple languages. To get accurate results, you need to create a survey that respondents speaking different languages can understand.
- Can be used by teams spread across multiple geographies: Many businesses that operate in different countries have their teams distributed across the world. Team members that speak different languages can collaborate on the same survey and analyze results to reach their research goals.
Advantages of using a multilingual survey tool
- Right-to-left (RTL) language support: QuestionPro supports Right-to-left (RTL) languages like Arabic. You can conduct and manage your research project in your native RTL language to make the most out of the multilingual survey creator. The design and layout of your survey will adjust to suit the language that your respondents select.
- All the questions, options, and buttons will move from left to right if the respondents choose any RTL language. Entering answers into text boxes will also be from right to left.
- Respondent experience: As participants can choose the language of their choice, it leads to a better experience of taking a survey.
- Higher response rate: Multilingual surveys enable respondents to answer questions in their native language. Hence, they are more likely to respond and complete the questionnaire.
How to use a multilingual survey tool?
Learn how to set up and use this feature with our help file on multilingual surveys
and help file on editing user details.