What are comment cards?
When you want to get your customer's opinions about their experience, one thing many managers and restaurant owners do is provide comment cards. Comment cards are brief surveys that allow customers to rate their experiences. Knowing customer feedback can be crucial if you're a business owner.
The QuestionPro survey creation process
- Create: With over 50 survey templates to choose for customization, you can select any one of them, changing the color and theme, in addition to adding more questions you might need.
- Distribute: When you've finished with your survey, choose a variety of ways to send your survey out, including email, social media, and printing signs or flyers.
- Analyze: WIth QuestionPro, you can begin to analyze your survey results using the built in real-time summary. If you're looking for adavanced analysis, simply export your results to SPSS or Excel.
Using online comment card surveys
There are many features and functions offered by QuestionPro that make it the ultimate solution for survey creation. You can create the exact kind of survey you need in just a matter of minutes. To help you get started, we've included a short video that guides you through the process of getting started. To begin, follow these three steps:
Things to consider implementing online surveys as comment cards
With the vast functionality of QuestionPro features, it's easy to jump in and start creating surveys. There are a multitude of functions that make QuestionPro stand out from other survey providers. Here are a few points to consider when you're looking at a particular survey creator:
- Questionnaire creation: After creating your free account with QuestionPro, you can choose from over 100 different survey templates covering many topics like human resources or market research. If you want to start from a blank template, you can choose from over 30 question types and a host of customization options as well, such having direct CSS access to modify the theme of your survey.
- Survey distribution: As a business owner looking for as many ways as possible to get your survey distributed, you have the direct link to your survey, as well as an option to generate a QR code. If you're looking for other ways to get your survey out, you can easily send your survey across various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Website or blog embedding is easy with the provided HTML snippet.
- Reports and analysis: As your results are coming in, you have a variety of options for reporting and analysis. You can create beautiful looking infographics and word clouds in just a couple of seconds. You can also perform trend analysis, so that you can easily see how certain questions have been answered over a period of time. You can also export your survey results so that you can perform more detailed analysis in programs like Excel or SPSS.
Advantages of doing an online survey to a physical comment card
- Fixing problems: With an online survey though, you can provide as much space as the respondent needs, unlike paper cards with limited space.
- More easily seen: With online surveys, links can be posted everywhere for the customer to see - your website, their receipts, their bags and the products.
- Readily available: With so many options for posting links to your survey, customers now have the availability to perform them at their leisure.
- Anonymity: Issuing online surveys can encourage others to leave some form of contact information while being securely transmitted online.