How can I add in section headings for my survey?
- Click on Login » Surveys » Edit Survey
- Click the Add Question button to add a question.
- Choose Presentation Text. You can now choose to add Presentation Text, Section Heading, or Section Sub-Heading.
- Presentation Text: The default for this question type is to be formatted the same as any other question text - same font size and weight. You can change formatting using the text formatting tools.
- Section Heading: The default for this question is to have a background that's a different color than the text. The color scheme you decided on for your survey will determine what the text background color will be; you can change formatting to the text for the heading, but you cannot change the background color.
- Section Sub-Heading: The default for this question is to have a white background with contrasting color text in a large font size. Just like the Section Heading, you can format the text, but you cannot change the background color.
Using the default blue/grey color theme, this is what a Section Heading and Section Sub-Heading in a survey would look like for the respondent.