Hosted on: Thursday, December 06, 2018
Over the last ten years, online communities have become the fastest growing and most widely used of the new research techniques. However, to get the maximum value from your online community you need to ensure that you design and utilize your community the right way.
In this webinar, Dan Fleetwood and Ray Poynter (a leading expert in new market research techniques) set out 10 key steps that will help you design and use your online community in an optimal way.
The ten steps are:
1. Identifying a community of interest
2. Short-term or long-term?
3. Qualitative, quantitative, or a mixture of both?
4. Recruiting your community
5. Discussions don’t just happen
6. Intrinsic and extrinsic rewards
7. Balancing work and fun
8. Using Behavioral Economics to promote engagement
9. The role of the community manager
10. Some ideas for projects and research tools