To advance the world of experience and surveys, we are continuously working on creating the best-in-class products. Below are some enhancements we are working on that will be released for our users in April.
Plan your research with these features and collect better insights to make smarter decisions.
We are adding a unique request ID for each API call. Users can use this to highlight a specific API call and communicate with others.
We are providing the capability to the users where they can log in to their community now either by entering their username or email address along with passwords respectively. This choice will help them choose the method of how they’d want to log in to the community.
We are making some changes to the Filters also in the Communities. Basically, we are adding one more filter – Not Answered for question types such as Custom Variables, Single Select, or Multi Select. The user now can send reminders etc to the people who would not have answered the survey.
Adhering to GDPR Compliance, we make sure that no PII or PHI information is visible to the users. However, based on the user’s consent, they can allow their profile image to be displayed on the communities platform or not. This setting will be available on the My Account page of the end user.
With this feature, multiple push metrics reports scheduling along with manager selection will be supported. Additional schedulers like monthly, bi-weekly, quarterly, bi-monthly, etc will be provided. All the dashboard widgets will be available in the push metrics reports.
With this enhancement, the additional filters selected before downloading the dashboard will also be added to the exported file post-download.
Other bug fixes and enhancements
- SA-10644: Fixing error in ET time setting for “Close date and time” feature within Surveys.
- SA-10389: Fixing the issue with column text not showing within the survey PDF.
- SA-10687: Fixing the issue with the recycle bin count post-emptying the recycle bin.
- SA-10802: Fixing the issue with embedded video playback on iPhone (Mobile browsers).
- CM-3025: Fixing the issue where users were unable to post comments.
- WF-3090: Fix the issue with the template workflow for marketing.
- WF-3100: Fix the issue with evaluator invites not going when the subject nominates an evaluator from the portal.
- WF-3132: Fix the issue with the translation scale incorrect for the 360 Survey.
- WF-3124: Fix the issue with benchmark-overall not showing comparison data.
- WF-3133: Fix the issue with the edit widget in the response rate widget.
- CX-2537 – Fix the performance issue with the dashboard.
- CX-2536 – Fix the issue with the completion rate widget.
- CX-2524 – Fix resize issue with the canvas widget.
- CX-2532 – Fix the issue with transaction import.
- CX-2480 – Fix user interface issues with the NPS+ delight widget.
- CX-2491 – Fix the user interface issue with the NPS widget.
- CX-2530 – Fix the segment selection dropdown to enable search for selected segments.
- Fix the issue with the base font of the word cloud widget.
- Fix the issue with the width of sentiment trend widget bars.
- Fix the data sync trigger on integration installation.
- Fixing the issue with the default filter drop-down is not auto-closing.
- Fix the issue with the hide settings of integrations which do not have any setting options.
- Fix the issue with the sentiment ratio widget, the colors should indicate the percentage of positive sentiments.
We’re as excited as you are to see how our products offer a better experience to your respondents, customers, and employees!
As always, we’d love to hear your experiences and suggestions at [email protected].