At QuestionPro, we believe in continuous improvement and innovation to offer products that cater to the evolving needs of the world of research. Our team is constantly striving to make sure you get the insights you need to offer the best products and services.
We promised you there’s a lot coming up in June, and here we are with a list of all the new features and enhancements released this month.
Research & Insights
- 508 Accessibility Theme
- Top/Bottom Anchor for Drag and Drop Rank Order
- ARIA Labels
- Thumbnail images on Dashboards
- Locked Extraction
Bugs and other enhancements
- SA-8968 – NPS question scale selection issue fixed.
- SA-8985 – Filter names are now saved properly instead of showing up as undefined.
- SA-8877 – Underscore is now allowed as variable code for system variable mapping.
- SA-9001 – QuestionPro app is now available in Russian language
- EC-1177 – Survey ID column is added under the WebService Integration logs.
- EC-1184 – Deprecated XML data export option.
- CM-2443 — Fixed error while uploading members to communities
- CX-1839 Sent History is not showing any records for CX batches
- CX-1814 The editing of the design does not respect the editing of the background image. [Bug] [Global] [US] – 2917020
- CX-1832 [Customer Experience] Can’t select surveys to send in workflow. [Bug] [Survey Specific] [US] – 2921646
- CX-1836 [Customer Experience] Sent batches section not available [Bug] [Client Specific] [US] – 2922604
Hope these features and enhancements will help you advance research while ensuring the best experience for your audience, customers, and employees.
If you have any ideas, questions or feedback, please send them to us at email@example.com