Ways to Create Customer Loyalty Program Plans
There are so many product and service choices out there that your customers really are looking for a great reason to be loyal to you. Here are 10 smart ways that you can create customer loyalty program strategies and profitability for your business.
- Use QR codes to drive customers to coupons. Research shows that customers love grabbing coupons from their mobile devices. Use QR codes to reward them for buying.
- Create a video couponing page. Groupon has gotten mixed reviews for small business – but Video Coupons are a whole new ball game. Customers love video, and remember twice as much as ads they see on TV and Video coupons are inexpensive and easy to do.
- Offer financing or multiple payment plans. QVC already knows that customers will buy more and spend more if you offer a payment plan. Remember customers love to buy in increments of $20. So make your monthly prices $19.99, $39.99, etc.
- Volume discounts or bundle discounts. Reward your customers for buying more items more frequently.
- Establish a customer club. Even restaurants can have a customer club. Charge a monthly fee to receive coupons, free gifts and invites to special events.
- Develop a contest to build leads, communities and excitement. Contests build community and customers. Use powerful social media tools to manage yours. There’s even an online app to help you create and manage contests – Wildfire.
- Build a customer/user community. Don’t forget the power of social media. Create a customer community using a Facebook page or Twitter, these tools aren’t just for big companies or consumer groups. If social media isn’t your thing – create a customer community using the SurveySwipe mobile survey platform and ask your community questions.
- Institute a referral program. Word of mouth is powerful, so create a referral system that rewards fans of your company or product.
- Provide home delivery or offer monthly delivery. Combine a distribution strategy with a subscription model to create repeat sales.
- Provide free troubleshooting. Don’t sell and run, help your customers over buyer’s remorse by providing them help in using and loving your product or service.
Read more about how to make your customers fall in love with you and stay that way.