What is a survey template?
A survey template is a list of questions that can be readily used to conduct surveys and research. It is prepared by experts who have knowledge of the subject matter. Researchers can use survey-templates to collect data and gain actionable insights.
To use our free template, create an account, and choose the questionnaire to send a survey. All templates consist of ready-made survey questions which are fully editable and sent to your survey respondents.
You can also create a personal question library where you can add frequently used questions. A question library can prove to improve your survey creation experience and reduce time to design a survey.
Example of a survey template
Consider a retail chain that wants to conduct a retail store evaluation survey
to know more about the customers' experiences at various stores. Based on the data, they can analyze if they need to better stock any store or improve customer service.
Uses of survey templates
Give voice to your customers, collect feedback, measure satisfaction, increase customer retention, and increase recommendations using below survey templates.
- Customer satisfaction survey (CSAT)
: It is a comprehensive questionnaire to measure customer satisfaction. It includes the Net Promoter Score(NPS) question and other important customer satisfaction evaluation questions.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) Survey: A single survey question to be sent out at different customer touchpoints such as first customer visit, pre-purchase, post-purchase, customer service interactions, etc.
- Product satisfaction survey: This survey is specific for product-based customer satisfaction evaluation based on its use.
- Voice of Customer (VOC) survey: A complete survey to understand the customer value proposition such as their satisfaction with their price, the features they expected, and the service quality they received.
Advantages of using survey templates
- Save time and effort: Using a ready-made template saves time and effort of the researchers. It is easier to manage the set of questions when they are used in multiple surveys.
- Easily customizable: The survey templates offer great flexibility in using them as users can always add or update the existing questions and options.
- Made by experts: Designed by experienced professionals who have the know-how of the survey and research industry, these templates are an excellent way to collect data for both individual and organizational research.
How to use a survey template in your research?
Learn how to set up and use ready-made questionnaires with our below help docs.